- Craig Melvin asked Harrison Ford who he’d like to play Indiana Jones after he’s done with the role on NBC’s “Today Show” Friday.
- “Nobody,” Harrison Ford said while clasping his shoulder. “Nobody is going to be Indiana Jones, don’t you get it? I’m Indiana Jones.”
- “When I’m gone, he’s gone. It’s easy,” he continued while laughing.
- Chris Pratt and Shia LaBeouf have been floated as candidates to play the Indiana Jones role after Ford hangs up his hat and whip.
- “This is a hell of a way to tell Chris Pine,” Ford said. “I’m sorry, man.”
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Man, I love Harrison Ford. pic.twitter.com/JQ6HY3lyk3
— Tanooki Joe (@TanookiKuribo) May 24, 2019
- Read more:
- All 29 guys who have been named People’s Sexiest Man Alive
- Harrison Ford reportedly rescued a woman from a car crash and proved he’s the hero we thought he was
- Here’s how ‘Blade Runner 2049’ handles the biggest burning question about Harrison Ford’s character from the first movie
- Every Harrison Ford movie performance, ranked from worst to best
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.