HuluJune (Elisabeth Moss) will continue to fight for her daughter and friends in season three of ‘The Handmaid’s Tale.’ Blessed be the fight.
- Hulu aired a haunting new teaser trailer for the next season of its hit show, “The Handmaid’s Tale,” during the Super Bowl in which the show’s lead, June (Elisabeth Moss), asks America to “wake up.”
- If it looks familiar, it should. INSIDER was told the Super Bowl ad was inspired by Ronald Reagan’s “Morning in America” campaign commercial.
- Season three of the Golden Globe-winning show will go off book as it follows June’s continuing resistance of the dystopian regime of Gilead.
- Christopher Meloni (“Law & Order: SVU”) joins the show this season as Commander Winslow, who hosts the Waterfords during an important trip. Joseph Fiennes, Yvonne Strahovski, Bradley Whitford, and Ann Dowd are all among returning cast for the new season.
- Season three of “The Handmaid’s Tale” will premiere on Hulu this year. Watch the Super Bowl ad below.
You can follow along with all of our Super Bowl 2019 coverage here.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.