- Hungarian artist Gergely Dudás creates puzzles of hidden images.
- In a Halloween-themed illustration, he hid a star among jack-o’-lanterns.
- If you can’t find the star, keep scrolling for the solution.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Gergely DudÃ¡s’ viral (and adorable) works of art challenge people to pay attention to details. He’s hidden a panda among snowmen, a card among gift bags, a heart among elephants, a lollipop among ice cream, and a bunny among cats.
He’s released three books of brain-teasing illustrations: one of holiday puzzles called “Bear’s Merry Book of Hidden Things,” a Halloween-themed book called “Bear’s Spooky Book of Hidden Things,” and “Bear’s Springtime Book of Hidden Things.”
He recently shared a Halloween-themed brain teaser that shows an illustration of tightly packed jack-o’-lanterns with a star hidden somewhere within. Can you spot it?
Take a look at the image:
Did you find the star?
If you can’t, try again.
Still no sign of it?
The answer is below.
If you want to see where it is, keep scrolling.
Or if you want to look one more time, now’s your chance to scroll back up.
Ready to see the answer?
Here it is:
The star looks like it could be just another eye or mouth on a jack-o’-lantern, but its tell-tale shape gives it away.
- Read more:
- An artist buries hidden objects in brain-teasing illustrations â€” see if you can spot the snake in the jungle
- One of the giraffes in this brainteaser doesn’t have a twin â€” can you spot which one?
- Can you spot the cat hiding among bats in this spooky Halloween brainteaser?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.