- On Thursday, Hailey Baldwin stepped out in Los Angeles with fiance Justin Bieber for a casual daytime stroll.
- Bieber looked comfortable in a grey hoodie, matching grey sweatpants, and a white T-shirt.
- Baldwin wore an oversized, striped button-up shirt, and no bottoms.
- The model accessorized with a $US4,200 ($6,000) black Fendi Peekaboo purse and £350 ($US458) hiking boots from House of Holland.
- It’s not the first time Baldwin has rocked the “no pants” trend.
Stars in Hollywood can’t seem to stop ditching their pants, and Hailey Baldwin is no different.
On Thursday, the model stepped out in Los Angeles with fiance Justin Bieber for a casual daytime stroll. While the singer looked comfortable in a grey hoodie, matching grey sweatpants, and a white T-shirt, Baldwin opted for an oversized, striped button-up shirt and no bottoms.
It’s not the first time Baldwin has rocked the “no pants” trend.
In May earlier this year, she walked the red carpet at the Turner Upfront in a belted black blazer that doubled as a dress.
And in October 2017, the model attended the premiere party for “Drop the Mic” and “The Joker’s Wild” in a similar look.
At the event, Baldwin looked stylish in a baby blue, double-breasted Alessandra Rich blazer with Swarovski crystal-embellished buttons and polka-dot cuffs.
NOW WATCH: Executive Life videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.