- Hailey Baldwin wore a neon-yellow top and matching miniskirt by Matthew Adams Dolan during Paris Fashion Week on Sunday.
- Baldwin tucked the bottom-left half of the button-up shirt into the cotton mini, which made the skirt look like an extension of the top from afar.
- The neon-yellow top and skirt retail for $US795 and $US725, respectively.
- A longtime fan of the “no pants” trend, the model has worn oversized button-ups without bottoms before.
- In October 2018, Baldwin was spotted wearing an oversized, striped button-up shirt with no bottoms while out and about in Los Angeles, California, with Justin Bieber.
Hailey Baldwin recently put a new spin on the “no pants” trend by creating a pantless illusion with a neon-yellow top and matching skirt.
On Sunday, the model hosted CFDA and Vogue Fashion Fund’s Americans in Paris cocktail party during Paris Fashion Week.
At first glance, Baldwin looked like she was wearing a simple oversized button-up shirt, sans pants, to the event – a look that she’s rocked before. But her bright-chartreuse outfit was actually made up of a top and matching skirt by Matthew Adams Dolan.
Baldwin tucked the bottom-left half of the shirt into the cotton mini, which made the skirt look like an extension of the button-up from afar. Matthew Adam Dolan styled the two pieces the same way in his Spring 2019 show during New York Fashion Week in September 2018.
The model accessorized the pantless illusion with pointy-toe heels by Jimmy Choo, chunky gold earrings by Jennifer Fisher, and a black top-handle bag by Hunting Season.
The model has been a longtime fan of the “no pants” trend, a favourite among celebrities like Bella Hadid, Rihanna, and more.
In October 2018, Baldwin was spotted wearing an oversized, striped button-up shirt with no bottoms while out and about in Los Angeles, California, with Justin Bieber.
- Read more:
- 34 times celebrities have rocked the ‘no pants’ trend
- Kendall Jenner wore a $US2,213 blazer with no pants and kept her leather gloves on indoors
- Kylie Jenner rocked the ‘no pants’ trend but her new blue hair stole the show
- Hailey Baldwin wore an over-the-top green furry coat with a $US1,100 pair of sneakers for a casual outing with Justin Bieber
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.