- Hailey Bieber (neé Baldwin) was photographed on Wednesday wearing purple faux-leather leg warmers during Paris Fashion Week.
- The model paired the Sally Pointe leg warmers with a matching purple sarong, and a chunky sweater from the same designer.
- She accessorized her monochrome look with a black Bottega Veneta handbag, YSL sunglasses, and Stuart Weitzman pumps.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Hailey Bieber (neé Baldwin) is bringing her fashion A-game to Paris Fashion Week.
The 23-year-old model was photographed on Wednesday wearing a head-to-toe purple outfit from Sally Pointe’s Fall 2020 runway that consisted of faux-leather purple leg warmers. She paired the thigh-high leg warmers with a matching $US1,150 sarong and a $US1,450 chunky knit sweater. All of the items were available for purchase at the time of writing.
Bieber accessorized her monochromatic look with a black $US3,600 Bottega Veneta handbag and hoops, YSL sunglasses, and suede Stuart Weitzman pumps.
Bieber appears to be sticking to the monochrome trend during Paris Fashion Week. On Thursday, she was spotted leaving the Crillon hotel wearing an all-white look.
Before she was pictured in the purple outfit on Wednesday, Bieber was first seen in an emerald Tre by Natalie Ratabesi skirt suit and Casadei over-the-knee black leather boots.
Later that night, Bieber changed into another monochrome outfit. She arrived at the Ferdi restaurant in Paris wearing a Mulberry jacket dress, $US829.50 Amina Muaddi over-the-knee boots, and Balenciaga “B” earrings. She also carried a white version of the Bottega Veneta pouch that she wore on Wednesday.
On Tuesday, Bieber dazzled in a black minidress and sheer tights at the YSL fashion show. She paired the YSL dress with patent leather pumps from the same designer.
- Read more:
- Hailey Baldwin wore a sparkling minidress with a daring cutout to a Saint Laurent fashion show
- Hailey Baldwin wore a glam version of a ’90s trend in a sheer dress with sleeves at an Oscars after-party
- Hailey Baldwin wore a sparkly see-through dress with a daring cutout on the red carpet
- Hailey Baldwin Bieber wore a glittery blazer dress for a no-pants look at a Golden Globes after-party
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.