- To celebrate the release of her Netflix series “The Goop Lab,” Gwyneth Paltrow is selling special-edition T-shirts that correspond with each episode.
- The $US55 T-shirts feature sayings like “It’s only a vulva,” “Psychonaut,” “Can’t drain me of this energy,” and more.
- The release of the T-shirts comes just a few weeks after Paltrow made headlines for selling a $US75 candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina.”
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Gwyneth Paltrow is celebrating the release of her Netflix series, “The Goop Lab,” with a unique set of T-shirts.
The Goop website describes the Vulva Tee as having a “not-too-tight, not-too-loose fit,” and it also states that 100% of the profits from sales of the shirt will be donated to the Australia Wildfire Fund.
Paltrow’s latest release comes just a few weeks after Goop made headlines for selling a $US75 candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina,” which sold out within minutes. During an appearance on “Late Night With Seth Meyers,” Paltrow said that the candle “sort of started as a joke.”
“I think women – a lot of us – have grown up feeling certain degrees of shame around our body, so this is just a little bit of a subversive candle for all of us out there,” Paltrow told Meyers.
According to the Goop website, the candle has notes of geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar. The description states that it should “put us in the mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth.”
The candle was still sold out at the time of writing.
- Read more:
- Goop is now peddling a vagina-scented candle for $US75, and it sold out within hours
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s website went after a doctor who keeps debunking its health advice – here’s what you should know about the feud
- Gwyneth Paltrow says her vagina-scented candle originally started out as a joke: ‘I was kidding, obviously’
- A penis-scented candle costs 25% more than Goop’s vagina candle to make a point about the gender pay gap