- The “Today” anchors aren’t very experienced skiers, so they decided to get lessons from Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy.
- First, the pair had to get proper ski boots and make sure they knew the proper “ski swagger.”
- Hoda had just a bit of difficulty getting off the chairlift.
- The pair learned the “pizza” technique for controlling their speed.
- Gus made the “executive decision” to put Savannah on his back for a ride down the hill.
Watch the clip below:
div style=”position:relative; padding-bottom:63%;padding-bottom:-webkit-calc(56.25% + 50px);padding-bottom:calc(56.25% + 50px); height: 0;”>
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.