- The 61st annual Grammy Awards air Sunday on CBS at 8 p.m. from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
- Over 50 presenters and performers will go home with gift bags put together by entertainment marketing company Distinctive Assets.
- INSIDER breaks down the items celebrities will take home, ranging from an all-inclusive spa stay to Pepperidge Farm’s Milano cookies.
The 61st annual Grammy Awards are Sunday.
While musicians will go home with the coveted golden gramophone, over 50 presenters and performers will have the option to go home with not one, but two gift bags throughout the weekend.
Miley Cyrus, Camila Cabello, and Cardi B will be among the artists performing this year. The official 2019 Grammy Gift bag is valued at over $US30,000 and includes gifts ranging from a week-long spa stay and a handheld electric back massager to Milano cookies.
There will also be a gift lounge this week during rehearsals for celebrities to visit featuring 13 different brands like PRSVR and 23andMe. An additional 150 separate Grammy Gift Lounge bags with different items, will be handed out to 150 presenters and performers stopping by the gifting lounge. INSIDER learned Celebrities including Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Toni Braxton, and Christina Aguilera have RSVP’d to stop by the lounge. Another 20 gift lounge bags will be given to Grammys executives.
Distinctive Assets, which has been curating the bag together for 20 years, provided INSIDER with a peek at what will be inside this year’s bag. Keep reading to see what the performers will take home.
A week-long stay at The Golden Door spa in Southern California costs $US8,850.
The spa donates 100% of its profits to help end child abuse. You can learn more about the spa here. This has been a staple of the gift bag for a few years.
Artwork by Andrea Trantham.
Performers will go home with a piece of abstract realism by Louisiana-based artist, Andrea Trantham. Her work is inspired by 2016’s Louisiana floods, in which she lost her home.
A $US90 back-striped hoodie from Biblical Threads.
You can find the green-striped hoodie here.
A $US59 hairbrush from Blazon.
Celebs will receive a Diamond Bezel Blazon custom hairbrush. You can take a look at them here.
T-shirts from kids’ clothing company City Threads.
You can check out more of City Threads’ clothing here.
An egg decorating kit.
Beaded bracelets from Inspire Me.
The company’s bracelets come in four sizes with 36 different sayings. You can view them all here.
Moisturizer and toner from Instytutum.
You can take a look at the products here.
A $US99 travel makeup bag and organiser by Kusshi.
This specific bag opens on three sides. You can take a look at the makeup bags here.
A shirt and tote from Love Is Stronger Than Hate.
Proceeds from the shirts and totes go to communities in need through a Stars of Hope arts program and New York Says Thank You Foundation. You can take a look at the products here.
A sterling silver amethyst necklace from Rockstar Jewellery.
You can view more of Rockstar Jewellery’s collection here.
A handheld electric back massager from Naipo.
You can check out more of their products here.
A 2-pack of Pepperidge Farm’s Milano cookies.
They come in mint chocolate and dark chocolate. You can view the Milano collection here.
A gift box from Organic Hair Care, which includes shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.
You can check out more of their products here.
A Baby Shark doll by WowWee.
A blue bracelet from TAPS for Hope with a stone from a mine in Afghanistan.
TAPS, the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors, aims to brings together widows of war from America and Afghanistan with its bracelet initiative. You can read more about the project and see the bracelets here.
Caffeine free drinks from Vea.
The drinks are from their proactive hydration line and contain 5% juice. A case of a dozen costs $US26. You can read more about them here.
A 300-page book called “The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer.”
All sales of the book are donated between non-profits Sydney Neurology Oncology Group and HEADRUSH. You can find the book here.
An album and a hat from Walni clothing.
Walni’s $US85 sets come with one of six-coloured hats and a matching album centered around a theme like powerful, determined, and confidence to inspire.
Colour-changing lipstick from Blush & Whimsy.
You can look at their earrings and necklaces here.
Grammy Museum member for a day.
A pass gives celebrities two free admissions to the Grammy Museum during regular business hours and 10% off the museum’s store.
Gourmet lollipops that are handcrafted with 24-karat gold.
The Sumptuous lollipops are crafted by a mother and daughter duo in Canada. You can check out their Facebook page here.
A $US40 hair cocktail from Sutra beauty.
It’s made from coconut oil, rose petal oil, and marula oil. You can view it here.
A tote bag from Shore Bags.
Celebs will get a 20-ounce large cargo tote that has leather trim. You can look at their line of bags here.
Products from dental hygienist Elizabeth Martens’ company Knotty Floss.
You can take a look at more items from Knotty Floss here.
There’s so much in this year’s bag. Here’s everything else that will be in the Grammys gift bag:
- Bands to easily keep bed sheets organised from Bedding Bandz.
- In-home hair care service with celebrity colorist Sherry Ratay.
- Gourmet almonds from Blue Diamond.
- Peanut butter and jelly and oats bars from Bob’s Better Bars.
- A $US14 dog toy from Zippy Paws.
- A custom pet photo session with photographer Diana Lundin. In addition to the portrait, celebs also receive $US200 to spend on portraits or albums. You can view her work here.
- Socks from Bombas. Every pair purchased donates a pair to someone in need.
- Premium, nut-free chocolates by Maria.
- Mouth rinse and toothpaste from Closys Oral Care.
- An herbal energy and weight loss powder from Complete Nutrition called Prime Drive.
- A moisture replenish and strength hair mask from Créme of Nature.
- Aloe-infused water from Detoxwater.
- Hair treatment products from Joico.
- Vegan friendly and gluten free tomato juice from Longbottom & Co. Virgin Mary.
- Skin care products from Lumene.
- Honey from Manuka.
- Sugarfree mints by Movemints.
- A room spray from Creative Candle, which puts out an aromatherapy candle line.
- A body wash collection from Old Spice.
- A year subscription to Music Connection.
- A salted toffee crisp bar from Optimum Nutrition.
- Vitamin C eye gel patches from Patchology to help alleviate dark circles. A five-pack goes for $US15.
- A $US15 leash from Safety Dog Leash.
- Lip-shaped keychains from WowWee that will make a kiss noise when you touch it to your cheek.
- A $US9 tongue wand from Wondrous Oral Care.
- A collagen creamer from Vital Proteins.
- A book from journalist Jessica Abo called “Unfiltered: How to Be as Happy as You Look on Social Media.”
- A B3 vitamin from Tru Niagen.
- Deodorant from Tom’s of Maine.
- A reusable garment bag from The Green Garmento.
- A luxury facial washcloth that claims to be reusable for up to two years from The Gods.
- Cookie dough to take on the go from San Clemente Cookie Dough Co.
- Lotion from Salix that’s an alternative to laser hair removal.
- The best-selling shirt from Saturday Samurai apparel.
- Self-adhesive Energy Dots for tech gadgets which claim to reduce radiation effects from cell phones and wireless devices.
- A gift certificate to Sofi la Fleur for a floral arrangement.
- A gift certificate for facial services at Sonya Dakar in Beverly Hills, California.
- A candle from Soul Shropshire.
- A full-size bottle of Southern Wicked Lemonade Moonshine.
- $US1,000 to invest in stocks through digital-first financial services, Stash.
- A travel clip to get rid of wrinkles in your clothes using shower steam, which also acts as a bottle opener, a tag cutter, and phone stand from Steam Clip.
- A spray to help prevent discomfort when wearing flats and heels from Still Standing Spray.
- A wine sulfite remover from StiQit.
- A custom fragrance from Sue Phillips of Scenterprises and an invitation for celebrities to create their own custom fragrance with Phillips in New York City.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.