- Ariana Grande, Lil Nas X, and Lizzo were photographed cuddling in the audience at the 2020 Grammy Awards.
- The photo is just pure joy.
- All three artists were nominated for album of the year and record of the year, but lost to Billie Eilish both times.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The three artists were photographed cuddling in the audience at the 62nd annual Grammy Awards, which took place at Los Angeles’ Staples Centre on Sunday.
It even looks like the 20-year-old “Old Town Road” singer was hanging out on Grande’s lap for a while.
He posed for a photo with the 26-year-old pop star and her friends: “7 Rings” cowriter Njomza, Courtney Chipolone, and Doug Middlebrook.
Grande and Lizzo also shared a few sweet moments together, since the “Truth Hurts” rapper was seated right behind her fellow nominee.
Grande, Lil Nas X, and Lizzo were all nominated for album of the year and record of the year, but lost to Billie Eilish both times. The 18-year-old swept all four major categories, winning big for her debut album and breakout hit “Bad Guy.”
It doesn’t look like there are any hard feelings, however. Grande seemed gracious and thrilled for Eilish when she lost album of the year, even though Eilish said onstage that she wanted Grande’s “Thank U, Next” to win instead.
Lil Nas X and Lizzo also posed for photos with Eilish and her brother, Finneas O’Connell, who cowrote and produced her award-winning album.
- Read more:
- 18-year-old Billie Eilish just became the 2nd person in history to win all 4 major Grammys in one year
- Ariana Grande was fan-girling over all her fellow nominees at the Grammys – see the adorable photos
- Ariana Grande had the classiest response after Billie Eilish said Grande should have won album of the year instead of her
- Here’s who won the biggest categories at the 2020 Grammy Awards
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.