- During Super Bowl LIV this weekend, Google debuted a new Super Bowl ad.
- The ad is called “Loretta.” It features an elderly man with a failing memory trying not to forget his wife, Loretta.
- It was such an effective ad that people on social media were talking about how it brought them to tears.
- You can see Google’s Super Bowl ad in full below, but maybe grab a tissue first.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.