Everybody wants to work for Google.
Just ask the college kids.
It’s easy to see why.
Of course, there’s also the money that Google’s 55,000 employees take in.
Using Glassdoor’s self-reported compensation numbers, we can see that Google is a place where employees are well compensated, especially for that highly sought-after engineering talent. If you’re in engineering at Google, you’re making Wall Street level money.
According to Glassdoor, here’s the combined compensation — i.e., annual salary and bonus — for 15 positions at Google, in ascending order:
1. Business Development Manager: $US159,502
2. Technical Program Manager: $US159,738
3. Marketing Manager: $US160,726
4. Site Reliability Engineer: $US167,360
5. Technical Program Manager III: $US184,514
6. Software Engineer IV: $US192,357
7. Sales Operations Manager: $US195,795
8. Product Manager: $US201,410
9. Finance Manager: $US204,537
10. Research Scientist: $US215,158
11. Senior Software Engineer: $US242,449
12. Senior Software Development Engineer: $US262,463
13. Senior Manager: $US279,245
14. Engineering Manager: $US285,131
15. Senior Product Manager: $US320,142
If you want one of those jobs, the data suggest you should go to school in the California.
NOW WATCH: ‘Shark Tank’ Investor Reveals The Worst Mistake People Make When Trying To Get Someone’s Attention
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.