A “creative video agency” is looking to hire someone to fly drones and create branded video content for companies like Google and Sony.
The job offers £24,000 a year, and is based in Central London. The advert, which was posted to the Guardian Jobs website, encourages those with “itchy feet to operate their gear and drone on commissioned projects” to apply.
An ideal candidate should have a minimum of one year of experience as a camera operator or director of photography, should be hardworking and talented, and have a “dark sense of humour.” The ad also states the importance of a “tolerance to coffee and French people.”
Understandably, the recruitment company BrighterBox is expecting a lot of applications for this role, so the ad says if you don’t hear back in a week, you haven’t been successful.
If you have a drone and you can’t wait to use it professionally, you can apply for the job here.
More from Business Insider UK:
- The 10 things in advertising you need to know today
- People in the embattled House Intel chair’s California district are cutting him some slack amid Trump-Russia turmoil
- Theresa May accused of an ‘outrageous’ attempt to blackmail the EU over security
- Theresa May’s Great Repeal Bill is the biggest political power grab of modern times
- These historic black and white photos have been transformed into colour masterpieces by a 21-year-old Brazilian artist
- Top IoT Companies to Watch & Invest In
- Best IoT Conferences & Expos
- IoT Wearable Devices & Technology
- How the IoT Will Affect Security & Privacy
- Ultimate IoT Research Bundle
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.