No economic weakness at Google, yet, apparently.
“As Corporate Concierge, you’ll be responsible for fulfilling U.S. employees’ personal requests and creating perks that make employees’ lives easier in a fast-paced environment…”
(Via NY Post)
This position is located in Mountain View, CA
The Area: Human Resources – Benefits
Google employees have a wide variety of interests both inside and outside Google. We strive to design a unique benefits package that helps Googlers balance their busy lives and allows them to focus on the things they love to do. To that end, the Benefits group has developed a wide variety of comprehensive programs to meet the various needs of our diverse population. The programs we offer at our US headquarters include a world-class children’s centre, a wellness centre with on-site physicians, four full-service fitness centres and massage services. We provide free gourmet food and self-service laundry plus access to many vendors who offer onsite services such as haircuts and car wash. All of these are offered are in addition to our top-tier health plans and a generous 401(k) matching program.
The Role: Corporate Concierge
As Corporate Concierge, you’ll be responsible for fulfilling U.S. employees’ personal requests and creating perks that make employees’ lives easier in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with all levels of employees throughout the company and help coordinate personal services, including making restaurant reservations, ordering flowers, recommending places to dine
- Source and administer regional perk programs, including discount ticket programs and corporate partnerships
- Establish and maintain an online resource centre for personal services such as event planning, housekeeping services, restaurant recommendations and spas
- Develop, design and negotiate creative personal support and entertainment offers
- Support other perk programs and events
- BA or BS degree
- Excellent customer-service experience
- Strong knowledge of the community, area and region
- Demonstrated professionalism, confidence, strong organizational skills, efficiency, initiative, resourcefulness and adaptability to change
- Highly trustworthy at all times and able to deal with confidential information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of HTML and web design preferred)