Golf just got a whole lot cooler.
Around 50 golfers gathered on Lake Baikal to compete in the annual Baikal Ice Golf tournament.
The Siberian lake is the deepest freshwater lake in the world, but when frozen, the ice is around 60 cm thick, making it safe for the golfers.
Produced by David Ibekwe
More from Business Insider UK:
- 11-year-old software company Yext finally filed to go public, 2 years behind schedule
- In the world’s biggest cocaine producer, cultivation reportedly surged again in 2016
- Business Insider is hiring a Business Development Intern
- Nearly 60 congressmen have called Trump’s $US1 billion cut to the Coast Guard ’cause for serious alarm’
- This 20-year-old drone photographer has 46k Instagram followers thanks to his incredible aerial photos from around the world
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.