- Jason Momoa attended the 2020 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, with wife Lisa Bonet.
- The actor wore a green velvet Tom Ford suit jacket and black Valentino pants on the carpet and on stage.
- However, he was seen wearing his tank top, sans jacket, during the awards show.
- People enjoyed seeing Momoa in a simple tank top.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Momoa presented the award for best performance by an actress in a supporting role in a series, limited series, or motion picture made for TV with stepdaughter Zoë Kravitz. They also presented the award for best actress in a drama TV series.
Momoa wore a green velvet Tom Ford suit jacket and black Valentino pants, on the carpet and on stage. He accessorized with a Cartier pin on his jacket and a wristwatch from the same brand, a skull ring from Leroys Wooden Tattoos, and a green necklace from Tribal Adornments.
Fans caught a glimpse of the 40-year-old actor wearing his black tank top when the camera followed “Succession” star Brian Cox as he went on stage to accept the award for best performance by an actor in a drama TV series. He also gave his jacket to Bonet to wear.
— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) January 6, 2020
People were ecstatic when they saw Momoa sans his jacket, showing off his buff arms.
— anna is not a temptation but a whole human being (@hapasareasian) January 6, 2020
jason momoa already in a tank top is sending me pic.twitter.com/XB9W3GQ2nO
— emily ✨ (@persephunes) January 6, 2020
— Eddie Mouradian (@edwardberj) January 6, 2020
Because of course Jason Momoa is wearing a tank top at the Golden Globe awards. He’s Aquaman. pic.twitter.com/0OJhBP8SH7
— BD (@BrandonDavisBD) January 6, 2020
— Academy Queens (@academy_queens) January 6, 2020
Jason Momoa wear a tank top to the Golden Globes. I don’t know I can Stan any harder????????????☠️
— Charging Hennessey Rates (@AskVelB) January 6, 2020
— Nilufer (@NiluferOzmekik) January 6, 2020
Jason Momoa is wearing a tank top at the Globes, and I’m HERE for it!
— Andrea Marchant (@andreamarchant) January 6, 2020
— Sara Schottmueller (@SSchottmueller) January 6, 2020
— Christian Goeckel (@goeckelespn) January 6, 2020
— Joline (@R8rfan4) January 6, 2020
And being a gentleman and giving his jacket to his wife. Love this dude.
— TK (@StilettoNerd) January 6, 2020
- Read more:
- Bill Hader and Rachel Bilson made their debut as a couple at the Golden Globes and fans are screaming
- Ricky Gervais kicks off the Golden Globes with a wild introduction that essentially told Hollywood to f— off
- Jennifer Lopez looked like a walking gift at the Golden Globes in a dress covered with oversized bows
- Rita Wilson tried to remain ‘zen’ when her beauty team didn’t show up before the 2020 Golden Globes
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.