- Glossier and retailer BARK have teamed up to create a line of dog toys that look like fan-favourite beauty products.
- The two toys are designed to look like Glossier’s best selling Boy Brow and Balm Dotcom products.
- In a statement sent to Insider, a BARK representative said the company was inspired to work with Glossier after it fell in love with the beauty brand’s “dog-friendly retail experience” in New York City.
- The two products, which cost between $US8 and $US10, launch Friday at Glossier’s retail locations and on BARK’s website.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
You and your dog can now own matching beauty products – sort of.
On Friday, pet company BARK will be launching two dog toys in collaboration with beauty brand Glossier. The products were designed to look like fan-favourite makeup from the brand, and will be sold as limited-edition items.
Glossier’s beloved eyebrow gel, called Boy Brow, is featured in the collection. The dog toy is aptly named “Toy Brow,” and features two pieces: a plush tube and brush. It will retail for $US10.
Glossier’s Balm Dotcom product, which is described as a skin and lip balm, has also been turned into a dog toy.
The toy, which will retail for $US8, resembles Glossier’s original flavour of the product.
In a statement sent to Insider, a BARK representative said the company was inspired to collaborate with Glossier because the companies already work near one another.
“BARK HQ is around the corner from Glossier’s NYC flagship store, and we couldn’t help but fall in love with Glossier’s dog-friendly retail experience,” a BARK representative said.
“We connected with the dog-obsessed Glossier team to work with BARK’s in-house team of toy designers to transform their bestselling beauty products Boy Brow and Balm Dotcom into plush toys for pups,” they continued.
The BARK and Glossier collaboration will be sold both online at BarkShop.com, and at Glossier’s two retail locations in New York City and Los Angeles starting Friday.
Representatives for Glossier did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- Glossier’s newest product is said to plump your lips and smooth your under-eye area simultaneously
- Glossier is selling a new makeup line that’s more colourful and sparkly than anything the brand has released before
- I tried the new Zit Stick from Glossier that claims to shrink pimples in 3 hours – and it actually worked
- These Glossier dupes are under $US10 – and people say they’re just as good as the real thing