- On Tuesday, Gigi Hadid was spotted in New York City wearing an all-orange outfit.
- The model’s shirt was held together by a single small button.
- But her lace-covered orange jeans, made by sustainable couture label RVDK, and $US1,295 printed Christian Louboutin boots stole the show.
- Bella Hadid wore a similar style of shirt back in October during a stroll around New York City with The Weeknd.
Gigi Hadid could not be missed as she walked around New York City on Tuesday.
Decked out in head-to-toe orange, the model was spotted wearing a leather trench coat by Moschino over a glossy long-sleeved shirt, which was held together by a single small button.
Gigi completed the monochromatic look with high-waisted, lace-covered orange jeans by sustainable couture label RVDK and $US1,295 printed Christian Louboutin booties.
Gigi’s younger sister, Bella, wore a similar style of shirt back in October during a stroll around New York City with The Weeknd.
That day, Bella kept warm in a $US1,690 navy blue and black puffer coat by Ben Taverniti Unravel Project.
Under the jacket, she wore a matching shirt and pant set that looked like it was made of a dark-wash denim-style material from afar. (The Ellie Mae pieces are actually made mostly of cotton.)
Bella left the top unbuttoned from the chest down, exposing her midriff in a makeshift cutout.
The model accessorized the ensemble with black Dr. Martens boots and a mini Prada handbag.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
- Read more:
- Gigi Hadid accessorized an outfit with $US840 sneakers that look like white tube socks and a $US2,390 handbag
- Gigi Hadid wore a $US1,095 jean jacket with matching denim bike shorts
- Gigi Hadid looked like a walking optical illusion in a sheer top and colour-block pants
- Gigi Hadid wore a casual shearling jacket that costs $US6,468
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.