It’s 2015 — time for everyone to get organised professionally in a digital fashion.
And good news: the Five-Star Productivity Pack is here to save the day for even the most disorganized person.
The productivity bundle comes with:
- Pocket Premium (1 year subscription) — so you can save articles, videos, and web pages to view everywhere you go
- Wunderlist Pro (1 year subscription) — the ultimate to-do list to accomplish more during your day
- LastPass Premium (1 year subscription) — a great password manager
- Evernote Premium (1 year subscription) — to organise your notes, lists reminders and more in a single platform
- Dropbox Pro (3-month trial) — A file sync and sharing solution with 1 terabyte (that’s 1,000 GB) of storage.
And bonus: you’ll also get a New York Times Digital subscription (8-weeks) for free.
The 75% off deal only lasts through the end of February 12.
The Five-Star Productivity Pack: $US182.00 $US59.99 [75% OFF]
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider’s Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale. This is not an advertiser sponsored post and we operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback.Have something you think we should know about? Email us at [email protected]
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.