Your chance to save on tickets to the Social Commerce Summit on February 6, 2013, in New York is about to end. The ticket price jumps on Friday, Jan. 4, at midnight, so grab your early-bird pass before it’s too late. Register now and hear from the experts about how they use social media to catalyze sales and find fans with wallets.Here’s who you will meet:
- Nicholas Franchet, Global Head of E-Commerce, Facebook
- Doug Mack, CEO, One Kings Lane
- John Caplan, CEO, OpenSky
- Walt Doyle, General Manager, PayPal Media Network
- Ben Fischman, CEO, Rue La La
- Kirsten Green, Managing Partner, Forerunner Ventures
- Liz Lange, Founder; Co-Founder, Liz Lange Maternity; Shopafrolic
Also, don’t miss insight from major brands like HSN, FedEx, TripAdvisor, Walgreens, and Zappos on how they are converting clicks into real dollars. Check out the full list of speakers here, then grab your ticket.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.