- Warning: Spoilers ahead for “Game of Thrones.”
- The third episode of HBO’s eighth season of “Game of Thrones” continues next week with the massive Battle of Winterfell.
- HBO has confirmed the episode will be 82 minutes, making it the longest episode in the series’ history.
- It was directed by Miguel Sapochnik, who helmed the past episodes “Hardhome,” “The Winds of Winter,” and “The Battle of the Bastards.”
- The actors have all said filming for this battle sequence was intense and gruelling. Daniel Portman (who plays Podrick Payne)told INSIDER the cast didn’t see sunlight for almost three months.
- Watch the preview for the episode below.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.