- Warning: Spoilers ahead for “Game of Thrones.”
- HBO’s eighth season of “Game of Thrones” continues next week with episode four, directed by David Nutter.
- After the Battle of Winterfell on episode three, titled “The Long Night,” Daenerys Targaryen is setting her sights on King’s Landing and Cersei Lannister.
- With the Night King defeated, the Northern forces will need to turn South.
- “We have won the great war,” Daenerys says in the trailer. “Now we will win the last war.”
- Watch the preview for the episode below.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.