HBODaenerys Targaryen doesn’t look happy to see Jaime Lannister on ‘Game of Thrones’ season eight, episode two.
- HBO has released the preview for “Game of Thrones” season eight, episode two.
- Jaime Lannister has arrived in Winterfell and the reunion doesn’t look like a pleasant one.
- Jaime is known in Westeros as the Kingslayer for murdering the Mad King, Aerys Targaryen, the father of Daenerys Targaryen.
- Daenerys tells Jaime her brother Viserys used to tell her about the Kingslayer, and what they would do to the man that killed their father.
- Tormund also makes it to Winterfell in time to warn Jon Snow (aka Aegon Targaryen, sixth of his name) that the army of the dead is fast approaching.
- Our favourite characters may face the White Walkers and the wights on next week’s episode.
- The next episode of “Game of Thrones” will air Sunday, April 21 at 9 p.m. Watch the trailer below.
- Read more:
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally brought two beloved characters back together, but the reunion was tinged with a threat of discord
- Many viewers hated the happiest scene on the ‘Game of Thrones’ premiere, and it could foreshadow a larger drama between 2 main characters
- The ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 premiere ended with a shocking reunion that has been building since the series’ very first episode
- Cersei’s mystifying scene on the ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8 premiere leaves us questioning a major revelation
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.