Warning: Spoilers ahead for “Game of Thrones” season seven.
The season seven finale of “Game of Thrones” is nearly upon us, and fans can’t contain their excitement. The finale, titled “The Dragon and the Wolf,” has a record-breaking run time of 79 minutes and 43 seconds — effectively the length of a feature film.
HBO just dropped new photos from the finale, teasing what’s in store. Let’s take a look and see if we can glean any clue about what to expect.
Jaime and Bronn are concerned again, which is no surprise given what happened last time Daenerys came near them.
Cersei's black fur cape is very on-theme for her, though we are curious as to why King's Landing still seems to be so sunny.
Then there's this still of Jaime looking possibly unhappy with Cersei. We thought he'd tire of her far earlier, so fingers crossed this is finally it.
Before season seven started, we were even wondering if this theory about Jaime killing Cersei would come true by the finale. Clearly he's stayed by her side this far, and now they have a baby on the way, but will Jaime finally come to see Cersei for the monster she is?
'The Dragon and the Wolf' premieres Sunday, August, 27. You can read our breakdown of the teaser for the epic finale here.
More from INSIDER:
- The most iconic RV from every decade
- The 50 best Trader Joe’s products, according to employees and shoppers
- 9 new photos from the ‘Game of Thrones’ season finale tease crackling tension in King’s Landing
- Everything we know about Taylor Swift’s mysterious new song and album
- Gabrielle Union shares what motivates her to work out even though she hates it
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.