- Warning: There are spoilers ahead for season eight, episode four of “Game of Thrones,” titled “The Last of the Starks.”
- Sunday’s episode of the HBO show featured a misplaced coffee cup spotted on set.
- The cup is in front of Daenerys during a moment of the feast.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
If you’re just now looking for the misplaced coffee cup on Sunday’s episode of “Game of Thrones,” titled “The Last of the Starks, you’re too late. It has already been edited out of the episode.
Some fans caught the cup sitting in front of Daenerys Targaryen as she listens to Tormund Giantsbane celebrate Jon Snow during the feast following the Battle of Winterfell, and it instantly circulated online.
“The latte that appeared in the episode was a mistake. Daenerys had ordered an herbal tea,” said HBO in a cheeky statement to INSIDER on Monday.
RIP to Dany's coffee cup, which has now been edited out of the episode pic.twitter.com/uB144C7QF3
— manny (@mannyfidel) May 7, 2019
HBO also confirmed that it was simply a craft services cup.
“Game of Thrones” airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on HBO.
- Read more:
- Next week’s ‘Game of Thrones’ episode will feature the final battle of the whole series. Watch the new teaser here.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ went to extreme lengths to keep the latest character death secret, and you’d never notice the extra visual effects
- RANKED: The 5 most talked-about moments from the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ episode
- 12 details you might have missed on the latest episode of ‘Game of Thrones’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.