Good Morning AmericaLena Headey on ‘Good Morning America.’
- “Game of Thrones” star Lena Headey spoke about the eighth and final season of the series while on ABC’s “Good Morning America” Monday.
- Headey, who plays Cersei Lannister on HBO’s hit series, wouldn’t give any spoilers about the final season but did explain her emotions over the show ending.
- “I feel totally chuffed … just means really happy … to have been a part of something like that for so long,” she said. “I think everyone’s ready to do new stuff, but I think until it’s over over, I won’t know I feel.”
- Actor Kit Harington, who plays Jon Snow,felt the same way.
- In an interview with GQ Australia, Harington said, “I remember everyone walking around towards the end going, ‘I’ve had enough now. I love this, it’s been the best thing in my life, I’ll miss it one day – but I’m done.'”
- Watch the interview below (starts at :50).
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.