Helen Sloan/HBOJon Snow (Kit Harington) and Daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) on ‘Game of Thrones’ season eight.
- “Game of Thrones” star Kit Harington, who plays Jon Snow on the hit HBO show, isn’t going to miss all of the furs he wears on the series.
- The 32-year-old actor spoke about ditching the iconic costume on Tuesday’s episode of “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert.”
- “It weighs a ton; it smells awful,” he said.
- He said it helped get him into character, but that was the extent of any joy in it.
- “I think they added weight to it every year just because a) the costume designer, Michele [Clapton], hates actors, obviously,” he said. “And I think they just wanted to physically tire us out by the end so we never, ever wanted to do the show again.”
- Watch the interview below. He talks about the furs around 1:45.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.