The Ellen Show/YouTubeNikolaj Coster-Waldau appeared on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ and was careful not to fall into the host’s trap.
- Nikolaj Coster-Waldau appeared on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” on Tuesday and spoke briefly about the eighth and final season of “Game of Thrones,” which premieres on HBO on Sunday, April 14.
- Coster-Waldau, who stars as Jamie Lannister on the show, told the host that he knows whether or not his character lives.
- To try and get a spoiler out of the actor, DeGeneres held up two shirts and told Coster-Waldau that he could only take one home. The shirts read, “I died on ‘Game of Thrones’ and all I got was this lousy T-shirt” and “I survived all eight seasons of ‘Game of Thrones’ and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.”
- To avoid spilling any details, Coster-Waldau chose to take both shirts.
- Watch the video below (DeGeneres tries to trick Coster-Waldau at 6:03)
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.