YouTube/James WareActivities included dancing, cooking, and mime.
- Two friends sampled every Airbnb online experience in seven days during the coronavirus lockdown.
- James Ware and his friend Dave Windsor completed 85 activities with people from 23 countries because they were “seeking an adventure from our living rooms.”
- The activities included laughter yoga in Lisbon, Zumba with Olympians in Hawaii, a K-pop dance lesson in Seoul, chocolate meditation in Mexico, and Turkish coffee fortune telling in New York.
- “It was the wackiest week imaginable from the comfort of our sofas,” Ware told Insider.
- Watch the video of their adventure below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.