HedgeFundLIVE.com – Morning Notes
– BOJ rate decision out last night- left unch’d at 0.1%
– Recall: BOJ commenced a two day meeting yesterday and there was no mention of expanding Japan’s asset buying program
– Nikkei closed down small, 10bps
– Hang Seng closed up 20bps while Shanghai closed unch’d
– In Europe, bourses saw early strength and all major indices were in the green
– German PPI came in higher than expectations
CLICK HERE for full article.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.