HedgeFundLIVE.com — Morning Notes
– Strength in global markets
– Like we said on the desk yesterday, the market is ignoring all negative news
– The earthquake in Japan news that caused a pullback in the market yesterday clearly was not as bad as it was made out to be
– Asian markets closed up: Nikkei closed up nearly 2%
– In Europe, UK PPI came in higher than expected
– Germany Trade Balance came in better than expected
– Gold and oil trading higher (general strength in commodities this morning)
Click Here for full article.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.