HedgeFundLIVE.com – Morning Notes
– Light volume in overnight session
– Nikkei and FTSE are both closed (FTSE closed for Prince William and Kate Middleton’s Royal Wedding)
– Would be surprised to see much action today in the market
– China’s HSBC Manufacturing PMI came in unchanged
– Shanghai managed to close up 90bps while Hong Kong’s Hang Seng closed down 40bps
– Germany’s Retail Sales came in lower than expected
– Eurozone’s CPI Estimate came in better than expected
– Commodities seeing muted action as well
click Here for full article.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.