- The mansion from “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air” is being turned into an Airbnb.
- Just five one-night stays in the iconic LA palace will be up for grabs, with booking requests opening on September 29.
- Fans of the beloved 90s sitcom who secure a booking can soak up the sun by the pool, enjoy Philly cheesesteaks served on silver platters, and be (virtually) welcomed by DJ Jazzy Jeff.
- Each stay costs $US30 a night for two people.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The iconic LA mansion from “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air” is officially listed on Airbnb,
Later this month, five one-night stays costing just $US30 will be up for grabs for groups of up to two Los Angeles County residents.
Fans of the 90s sitcom will have the chance to stay in Will Smith’s wing of the mansion, complete with bold graffiti art, posh interiors, timeless family portraits, and Philly cheesesteaks served on silver platters.
The wing includes a bedroom and bathroom, poolside lounge area, and dining room.
According to a press release sent to Insider, guests will be able to:
- Lace up a fresh pair of Air Jordans before shooting some b-ball in the bedroom
- Spin throwback classics all night on turntables just like DJ Jazzy Jeff’s
- Don a fly look from Will’s closet, from argyle prepster to all-star athlete and Bel-Air Athletics gear
- Soak up the sun poolside on luxe lounge chairs
- Be (virtually) welcomed to the mansion by none other than DJ Jazzy Jeff.
Airbnb says coronavirus precautions will be in place, and only duos who currently live in the same house will be able to book.
Requests to book will open on September 29 at 11 A.M PDT, with the stays taking place on October 2, October 5, October 8, October 11, and October 14.