Photo: By Pierre Nel on Flickr
Social media executives are signing on to speak at the Social Media ROI conference, Business Insider’s second-annual deep dive into the tough question: “Where’s the ROI in social media engagement, marketing and sales?”The event takes place September 27, 2012, in New York. Register now for the ultra-early-bird rate.
- Kip Levin, EVP E-commerce, TicketMaster
- Jill Braff, EVP, Home Shopping Network
- Carmen D’Ascendis, Director of Global Marketing, Jack Daniel’s
- Dave Gilboa, Co-founder, Warby Parker
- Chris Erb, VP Brand Marketing, EA Sports
- Scott Monty, Global Digital and Multimedia Communications Mgr., Ford Motor Company
- Adam Kmiec, Global Dir., Digital Marketing and Social Media, Campbell’s Soup Company
- Rachel Tipograph, Director of Global Digital & Social Media, Gap
Attendees will learn:
- How to map the fuzzier concept of “engagement” to revenue — cold, hard cash
- How to think about Facebook likes, Pinterest repins, Twitter tweets, and other platform metrics
- How to customise your measurement: picking the right analytics tools and strategic assessment
- What major companies are doing to reach, interact with, and monetise their fan base
- Cutting-edge strategy in mobile, geo-local, and commerce-driven social media
Here’s who should attend:
- Marketers who want to put metrics behind their Twitter, Facebook and other social efforts
- Publishers interested in learning how to maximise their social efforts
- Consultants and agencies who want to offer their clients a clear ROI picture
- Investors in social-media analytics companies who need to stay abreast of market trends and needs
Those interested in sponsoring the event and connecting with the roughly 250 brand marketers, publishers, agencies, and investors who attend can email [email protected] for more information.
Meanwhile, you can follow @BI_Events on Twitter for further discounts and updates. See you in September.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.