The 2016/17 football season may be over but the Premier League has released a collection of 10 goals that have made the cut for their goal of the year.
The nominees include wonder strikes from Liverpool, Chelsea, and Manchester United players.
The public have been invited to vote for goal of the year and these views, combined with those of a panel of experts, will decide the winner. Voting closes on Wednesday.
Here are the goals:
The 2016/17 @Carling Goal of the Season nominees!
— Premier League (@premierleague) May 22, 2017
The nominees in full:
- Christhian Stuani — Sunderland v Middlesbrough — 21 August 2016
- Jordan Henderson — Chelsea v Liverpool — 16 September 2016
- Dmitri Payet — West Ham United v Middlesbrough — 1 October 2016
- Pedro — Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur — 26 November 2016
- Henriky Mkhitaryan — Manchester United v Sunderland — 26 December 2016
- Andy Carroll — West Ham United v Crystal Palace — 14 January 2017
- Eden Hazard — Chelsea v Arsenal — 4 February 2017
- Andros Townsend — West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace — 4 March 2017
- Pedro — Everton v Chelsea — 30 April 2017
- Emre Can — Watford v Liverpool — 1 May 2017
Liverpool’s Can has already won one goal of the season competition. Viewers of BBC Premier League highlights show “Match of the Day” voted for his overhead kick on Sunday night.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.