- On Tuesday, Kate Middleton wore a $US19 (£15) floral face covering by London-based brand Amaia.
- The duchess’ mask, which was adorned with a Liberty of London-inspired ditsy floral print, sparked a surge in online searches for similar coverings.
- Searches for the face mask style increased 185% in less than 24 hours in the UK, according to data from global fashion search engine Lyst.
- While Middleton’s exact face mask is sold out on Amaia’s website, here are 10 floral-printed cloth coverings that emulate the duchess’ style.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
British designer Rachel Riley’s printed mask has intricate details.
Kids’ clothing designer Rachel Riley’s collection of face coverings includes a style that’s especially reminiscent of Kate Middleton’s latest mask. The face masks also ship to the US.
Urban Outfitters is selling a $US12 face mask with a pastel-coloured dainty floral design.
The face mask is available in two colours – blue and white – and retails for $US12 on the Urban Outfitters website at the time of writing.
Banana Republic Factory sells a whimsical floral mask in shades of dark red.
The brand’s ditsy floral print masks, which are also available in blue, come in a 3-pack that typically retails for $US15 but is available for $US12.99 at the time of writing.
Cotton On sells a floral mask that’s $US8.
The Caramel Toffee Ditsy mask is $US7.99 on Cotton On’s website at the time of writing.
Old Navy sells a mask that looks nearly identical to the duchess’ popular face covering.
Old Navy’s 5-pack cloth mask collection in the theme Cabernet Ditsy retails for $US12.50 at the time of writing.
Independent artists on Society6 offer masks in similar floral styles.
Artist Sally Cummings Designs, who sells masks via Society6, sells a mask in a duchess-inspired print. The machine-washable mask retails for $US16.99 but is available for $US13.59 at the time of writing.
An Etsy seller’s face masks have duchess-inspired patterns.
Etsy seller EYGoods offers homemade face masks in prints inspired by Liberty of London’s styles.
The “Betsy” face mask starts at $US15 on the Etsy seller’s website at the time of writing.
A 3-pack of masks from Gap includes a light-pink floral version.
The $US15 multipack comes in a slew of different prints, which are available for purchase on Gap’s website.
This cotton mask with adjustable ties from Araks has a more subtle floral style.
An adjustable mask from Araks retails for $US40 at the time of writing.
The brand’s website says that 20% of proceeds from all sales mask sales will be donated to GetUsPPE, a grassroots organisation dedicated to supplying frontline workers with personal protective equipment.
These colourful cotton face masks are strikingly similar to the duchess’ chic style.
Vancouver-based jewellery designer Justine Brooks is selling face masks and shipping worldwide.
The wildflower design, which comes in a pack of two face coverings, retails for about $US29 ($US39.99 CA) at the time of writing.
- Read more:
- Kate Middleton wore a $US19 floral mask with a $US2,400 designer dress at her latest royal engagement
- 12 times Kate Middleton wore casual outfits from your favourite stores that cost less than $US100
- 31 brands making stylish, reusable cloth face masks you can buy online
- 20 times Kate Middleton wore clothes from Zara, proving that she is just like the rest of us
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.