Five things you might have missed on cable TV last night:
- Keith Olbermann thinks Bristol Palin is the worst.
- Anderson Cooper does what he does best (but not enough).
- Jimmy Carter thinks Hillary Clinton may be overstating the seriousness of WikiLeaks.
- ‘Ted Turner’ visits Conan (funny stuff!).
- Fmr. U.S. diplomat Peter Galbraith tells Eliot Spitzer: Like I said, Karzai’s “mentally unstable”
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.