Last night’s cable TV highlights…because we’re all busy.
- Chris Matthews wants Pat Buchanan to defend Sarah Palin’s ‘womanhood and greatness.’
- Rachel Maddow says the Pentagon report “unequivocally ends” DADT, and then slams some GOP-ers.
- Colbert notes the similarity between Wikileaks and Jesus…as only he can.
- Bill O’Reilly investigate whether…Muslims are trying to impose Sharia law in Oklahoma.
- The hills (and the Von Trapp children) are still alive on Joy Behar.
Start watching below.
This is a favourite topic (and sadly, a real fear) among certain slices of the far right.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.