- Raisin, a savings comparison site, is challenging readers to find the gold coin hidden among a sea of piggy banks.
- On average, it takes someone 15 seconds to find the gold coin, but the fastest recorded time is six seconds.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If you’ve ever searched for change under the couch cushion, you may enjoy a new puzzle that challenges readers to find a hidden gold coin.
Raisin, a savings comparison site, created a brainteaser that shows a sea of piggy banks hiding a gold coin. The company said the fastest person found the coin in six seconds, but the average person takes 15 seconds.
Think you can do better? Try to find the gold coin below.
Have you found the gold coin yet?
If you look closely, you may be able to find it.
Where could the gold coin be hiding?
Do you need a hint?
There’s a dollar sign on the coin.
Keep scrolling to find the answer below.
This tricky puzzle hid the gold coin behind the piggy banks, making the coin blend in with the background.
- Read more:
- These 6 quarantine-themed puzzles will keep you entertained during lockdown – see if you can solve them all
- It takes the average person 1 minute to solve this fairytale puzzle. Can you find the hidden dragon?
- Half the population can solve this brainteaser in 30 seconds or less. How long does it take you to find the hidden beach ball?
- 70% of people can’t solve this brainteaser in under 3 minutes. How long does it take you to spot the eggplant in this photo?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.