- Online blinds retailer 247 Blinds created a spring-themed puzzle that challenges people to find a hidden Easter egg.
- The Easter egg is hidden in a collage of springtime colours, flowers, and leaves.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
For some, spring means it’s time for Easter and egg hunts. But this year, as many of us are under lockdown, it may be difficult to search for Easter eggs, so one company turned the pastime into an online puzzle.
Blinds retailer 247 Blinds is challenging readers to find the hidden Easter egg among a collage of springtime colours, flowers, and leaves.
How quickly can you find the Easter egg? Give it a try below:
Have you found it yet?
If you look closely, you may find it.
Do you need a hint?
The Easter egg is yellow.
Keep looking and you might find its hiding place.
Scroll down for the answer.
This tricky brainteaser made the egg look like a petal on one of the flowers.
If you thought this brainteaser was egg-cellent, you can entertain yourself in quarantine with even more puzzles that will put your brain to the test.
- Read more:
- The average person takes 15 seconds to find the hidden bat in this brainteaser. How long does it take you?
- Half the population can solve this brainteaser in 30 seconds or less. How long does it take you to find the hidden beach ball?
- 70% of people can’t solve this brainteaser in under 3 minutes. How long does it take you to spot the eggplant in this photo?
- One of the giraffes in this brainteaser doesn’t have a twin – can you spot which one?
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.