This ad for the Fiat 500 Abarth
has been created entirely by naked models wearing only body paint. It’s a great idea but not an original one. See our gallery of body-painted models posing as motorbikes here, and a recent Australian road safety ad here. The agency was The Richards Group. See a video of it here.
MDC Partners has tapped ex-Harrah’s & Caesars Entertainment CMO David Norton to lead analytics and consumer insights.
Ari Emanuel’s William Morris endeavour has bought a 49% stake in Droga5.
Two Obama campaign managers, Larry Grisolano and Jeff Link of the Analytics Media Group, say they’re being inundated with requests for the expertise from the automotive, insurance, and movie industries.
Johnnie Walker has resurrected the long-dead Bruce Lee, in CGI form, to star in a Hong Kong commercial. Predictably, not everyone is happy about it.
Everyone is watching this creepy old Baby Laugh-A-Lot ad today.
Arbitrage, explained. Eric Picard, CEO of Rare Crowds, spells it out for the newbie.
Meet the 10 worst people in digital media, courtesy of Digiday.
Seven agencies are pitching the E-Trade account after Grey resigned the business.
Previously on Business Insider:
- Mark Penn, Microsoft’s Master Of Dark Political Arts, Gets A Boost In The Company’s New Reorg
- Microsoft Could Outsource Its Entire Ad Biz To Facebook Or Yahoo [The Brief]
- This Water Repellent Chemical Spray Is One Of The Most Incredible Things We’ve Ever Seen
- Apple And Google Are No Longer Among America’s favourite Brands
- GE Just Released One Of The Weirdest Tech Ads We’ve Ever Seen
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.