- Universal Pictures released a new trailer for the “Fast & Furious” spin-off called “Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw,” which stars Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Jason Statham as Luke Hobbs and Deckard Shaw, respectively.
- In the movie, the two characters team up against Brixton (played by Idris Elba), a “bullet-proof,” genetically-modified villain who tries to hunt them down after Shaw’s sister, Hattie (Vanessa Kirby), steals a virus that “could wipe off half the population.”
- Hobbs also goes back to his homeland to recruit backup and Helen Mirren returns as Shaw’s mother.
- “Hobbs & Shaw” hits theatres on Friday, August 2. Watch the trailer below.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.