- The first teaser trailer for “Fast & Furious 9” shows Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) bonding with his son.
- It looks like we’re picking up a few years after the last film as little Brian is now talking and walking.
- Brian was named after Dom’s best friend who was played by the late Paul Walker.
- Charlize Theron’s cyberterrorist character Cipher is also returning for the franchise’s ninth instalment.
- The full trailer for “Fast 9” is coming Friday with the film’s release on May 22, 2020.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
— #FastFamily (@FastFamily) January 28, 2020
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.