The ad sales boss is reportedly instrumental in helping major advertisers see the virtues of working with Facebook, including bringing GM back into the fold after a much-publicized pullout shortly before the tech-media company’s IPO.
We’re excited to announce that Everson will be speaking at Business Insider’s IGNITION: Future of Digital conference this November 27-28, 2012, in New York. The conference convenes industry leaders to talk about digital business. Everson will share the view from Facebook about the solutions the platform offers to advertisers, and the future of social advertising.
Early-bird tickets are on sale now. Grab yours here.
In addition to Everson, confirmed speakers for IGNITION include:
- Jeff Weiner, CEO, LinkedIn
- Jeff Bewkes, CEO & Chairman, Time Warner
- Jill Abramson, Executive Editor, New York Times
- Linda Boff, Executive Director, Global Digital Marketing, GE
- Colin Sutton, US Director Social Media, OMD Word
- Brandon Starkoff, EVP & Managing Director, Starcom Worldwide
- And executives from Spotify, Tumblr, Google, and more. Check out the full roster here.
For more of an idea of what you can expect this fall, check out the agenda of topics or these posts on mobile payments and publishing. And reserve your spot before the early-bird rate expires next week.
If you’re interested in joining the IGNITION community by supporting the event as a sponsor, contact [email protected]
You can follow @BI_Events on Twitter for IGNITION updates. See you in November!
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.