Everyone wants to write Facebook off as dead. So here’s just a quick reminder: Facebook is huge and growing huger by the second. To wit:
- The site just crossed 150 million monthly active users.
- That’s more people than there are living in Japan, Russia and Nigeria.
- 50 million of those users are new since the summer.
- 20 million are new since December 10.
- 75 million use the site every single day.
Next stop: Wide implentation of Facebook Connect and then, maybe – just maybe! – real whopping revenues.