- Netflix released an official trailer for “Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile,” which hits the streaming service on Friday, May 3.
- The film focuses on real-life serial killer and necrophile Ted Bundy (portrayed by Zac Efron) and his girlfriend, Liz Kloepfer (Lily Collins).
- In the trailer, Liz says that she feels guilt for trusting Ted.
- Ted is called a “very disturbed, sick individual” and the trailer mentions “ghastly injuries, smashed in faces, and broken jaws” that he caused.
- Watch the video below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more great stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.