The Goldman Sachs Internet and Technology Conference in San Fransisco kicks off this morning with keynote addresses from Intel’s CFO Stacy Smith and Microsoft’s President of Server & Tools Segment Bob Muglia.
Just about every major tech company is represented in the lineup, as well as a few upstarts you might not expect, such as Yelp.
All presentations will be available via webcast (audio only) here.
Here are some highlights of the schedule (all times PST):
Tuesday, February 23
- 8:15 am: Intel — Stacy J. Smith
- 9:00 am: Microsoft — Bob Muglia
- 10:20 am: Adobe — Shantanu Narayen
- 10:20 am: EA — Eric Brown
- 11:00 am: THQ — Brian Farrell
- 12:20 pm: Yahoo — Hillary Schneider
- 1:10 pm: Apple — Tim Cook
- 5:20 pm: Google — Nikesh Arora
Wednesday, February 24
- 8:15 am: Dell — Brian Gladden, Peter Altabef
- 9:00 am: IAC — Barry Diller
- 12:20 pm: eBay — John Donahoe
- 1:10 pm: HP — Cathie Lesjak
Thursday, February 25
- 9:40 am: Palm — Doug Jeffries
- 11:00 am: Netflix — Barry McCarthy
- 12:30 pm: Cisco — Frank Calderoni
NOW WATCH: Tech Insider videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.