Former CIA Director John Brennan said that he was concerned by some interactions between Russian officials and members of the Trump campaign during testimony before the House Intelligence Committee.
More from Natasha Bertrand:
- Former CIA director: I was concerned about ‘interactions’ between Russians and the Trump campaign
- ‘The offer was too good to refuse’: A major Russian money-laundering case was unexpectedly settled in New York
- Michael Flynn will invoke 5th Amendment, won’t comply with Senate’s subpoena due to ‘escalating public frenzy against him’
- ‘If you’re innocent, why are you taking the 5th?’: Trump’s comments about pleading the 5th could come back to bite him
- Carter Page: ‘I have no intention to plead the Fifth, since I’ve never done anything wrong’
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.