- There are 15 fully-electric vehicles available for purchase in the US.
- They range in price from under $US30,000 to over $US80,000.
- Tesla dominates the US electric-vehicle market in sales, but there are also options from Audi,BMW, and Chevrolet.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Tesla dominates the US electric-vehicle market in sales, but a number of traditional automakers have released competing options at a range of price points.
These are the fully-electric vehicles available for purchase in the US.
Are you a current or former Tesla employee? Do you have an opinion about what it’s like to work there? Contact this reporter at [email protected].
Tesla Model S
Starting price: $US79,990
Tesla Model X
Starting price: $US84,990
Tesla Model 3
Starting price: $US38,990
Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Hyundai Kona Electric
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Honda Clarity Electric
Smart EQ fortwo
Kia Niro EV
- Read more:
- 26 cars that will disappear from US car dealerships forever in 2020
- 17 discontinued car brand logos you completely forgot about and will likely never see on the road again
- Uber will study Dallas as its possible next self-driving car market
- See inside the $US37 million NYC penthouse Uber founder Travis Kalanick just purchased, complete with a private rooftop pool and automated parking garage