Eurozone services PMIs are rolling out this morning — the business surveys give us an early look at what’s happening in Europe’s massive services industry in September, before any official data comes out.
The flash PMI, based on the early returns of the survey and for which only details of France and Germany are available, came in at 54 — and so did the complete survey.
That’s above the neutral 50 level, indicating growth.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Spain: 55.1 (58.5 expected, 59.6 previous)
- Italy: At 8:45 a.m. UK time (54 expected, 54.6 previous)
- France: At 8:50 a.m.(51.2 expected, 50.6 previous)
- Germany: At 8:55 a.m.(54.3 expected, 54.9 previous)
- Eurozone total: At 9 a.m. (54 expected, 54.4 previous)